Bowl-a-Thon 2013 has raised $3,421!!
Twenty one teams participated and everyone had a great time.
Thanks to all who made this event such a great success.
Congratulations to the following teams and players.
| Team Blair||Highest scoring team and the Gold medal winners |
| Team Michelle||Second highest scoring team and the Silver medal winners|
| Team David and Doug||Third highest scoring team and the Bronze medal winners|
| Janet W.||Women's highest score|
| Steven S.||Men's highest score|
Pictures say a thousand word.
PCL BOWLATHON FUN-d- RAISER
· Each team must include one supported individual, and should include, if possible, one caregiver and three family members or friends.
· Each player will seek pledges. Sponsorship forms can be printed from our website. Tax donation receipts will be issued for donations of $10.00 or more; ensure that name and address are clearly readable to facilitate issuance of receipts.
· Bowling will take place on Saturday March 23rd, 2013, at Brunswick Frederick Lanes between 3:30 and 6:00 in the afternoon. We are trying 10 pin bowling this year at this new location. They are wheelchair accessible and have bowling aids for those who require them. We would like to have 32 teams (32 lanes available at bowling alley) representing supported individuals from our homes or individuals who spend respite time in our homes.
· Cost of bowling is approximately $68 per lane, or $13.56 per member of a five person team. Cost includes bowling, shoe rentals; one soft drink and two slices of pizza (eliminate this personal cost by having your team sponsored, if you know a business or individual willing to sponsor you).
· If you would like to participate and do not have an individual in one of our homes, you can still bowl on a team, or form a team of four family and/or friends, to make a team or fill a team for some individuals may not have a full team. Teams will be posted on our website: pclkw.org.
It is our goal to have a team for every individual in PCL's care. Click HERE to see our team roster. Pull together your family and friends and make a team. Can't get a whole team together? No problem. We'll find a team for you to be part of.
Need a sponsor sheet? HERE it is !!